B&C Brief, the Business-NGO relationship journal
Every two months we publish Business & Community Brief, the first professional journal (16 pages) that provides you with the keys to understand the stakes of the relations between businesses and civil society organizations –news, analysis, research, interviews – within a transverse and international perspective.
Want to suscribe? Download the subscription sheet here.
Sectorial and thematic studies
- For Coordination SUD and the MEDEF (French union of employers): Businesses and international solidarity NGOs. Which partnerships for which objectives? Download the study here.
- Listed Mining Sector and NGOs. Influence of NGOs on Business and the Reputation of Mining Companies, in partnership with Novethic, Septembre 2011. Download the document
- The Societal Integration of Businesses in Brazil. Available upon request
- Feedback from Be-linked’s team on RIO+20. Download the document
- 2012 Index of profesionalism in the relations between French listed companies and civils society organizations (CSOs). Download the press release
- For France Volontaires: Integration of the solidarity leaves in business employees’ engagement policies. Download the study in French